CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

After the Winter, the Sun Comes Out

It's been ages since I've even thought of my blog here.  I miss having internet access to share whims and thoughts and hopes with others...to read theirs and share mine.  I'm such a social person, even though I spend so much time on my own.

The boy and I are still quite loverly.  The Ring has been purchased, though his best friend is still hiding it from me.  Quite adorable.  Another semester is almost over for him, which brings us closer to our utopia of special education and a home together as one.  So I sit here today, him sick in bed and me beside the bed typing my heart...Eddie Izzard on the tv keeping the boy awake while I lean against his shoulder.  I love him always, from the most romantic of outings to the most mundane of afternoons sitting at home.  He's my tiny hero.  I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Life.  Who knew I'd ever end up here?  Or that it could possibly be this wonderful?  I can't wait to see what else life brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment