CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011


On May 18th, The Boy proposed.  Obviously I said yes.  So...we are engaged...and gloriously happy.  We're thinking June 2013.  There are not enough words to really describe how I feel about him.  He's my absolute hero, the love of my life, the other half of my soul, the warmth of my world, my courage when I'm afraid, and my best friend.  I can't wait to be able to devote all my energy to being his wife and eventually the other of his children. 

Also, congratulations to New York to coming around.  I'm so excited.  How can two people loving each other and making a committment be a desecration to marriage?  Especially when not even Christians have loving marriages. 
God is Love. 
Love is Good. 

Let's focus on having more love in the world.  God revealed Himself to different cultures in different ways, and all His stories have been twisted an corrupted by mankind.  But from what I can tell from the ones I've studied, the central message is the same: love and be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment